Invest in Your Life with CCNN
Career College of Northern Nevada will equip you with the training you need to succeed. Do you want to complete your diploma or degree program quickly? If so, CCNN is the place for you. We eliminate non-vocational training so you can stay focused on the core subjects that will matter to you in your career.
At CCNN, we prepare you for a real future. We know what employers want, and our hands-on training programs give you the confidence needed to show them that you’ve got it. You won't leave CCNN with just the training theories. You’ll be fully qualified to land the job, keep the job and excel in the job.
- HVAC/R Service Technician – Train to install and maintain heating and cooling systems for residences and commercial businesses.
- Pharmaceutical Technician – Learn to prepare medications under a licensed pharmacist’s direction.
- Welding – Train to succeed in the growing field of welding & fabrication through basic design & drafting skills and setting up equipment.
Associate of Occupational Studies Degrees:
- Medical Assisting – Train to complete clinical and administrative tasks for physicians and other health practitioners in a variety of settings.
- Information Technology Specialist – Acquire the skills needed to maximize the potential of modern businesses, with an emphasis in virtualization, iPhone, iPad and tablet integration, and cloud computing technologies.
- Industrial Electronics Technology – Learn to work with emerging engineering technologies, including robotics, hydraulics, fiber optics, smart home technology, security/surveillance systems, and more .
- Health Information Management – Prepare to perform medical insurance management duties, which include billing, submitting denied claims for appeal, explaining insurance procedures, coverage and benefits to patients, and more.
We offer convenient morning, afternoon and evening classes, as well as graduate placement services. Financial aid is available for those who qualify, and we are approved for Veteran's Training.
Admissions hours: Monday-Thursday 8 a.m.-7 p.m., Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Saturday by appointment only
Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC):
2101 Wilson Boulevard Suite 302, Arlington, VA 22201
(703) 247-4212 | www.accsc.org
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program and other important information, please click here.